Jessie and I once again discuss the madness that is Pretty Little Liars and hate on the writers. (Really. Like, why even bother telling us who “A” is if you’re just gonna take a dump on us?)
(Seriously. You’re amazing. I’d kiss every one of you if I could “Blue Skadoo” into the internet. Get to work, science.)
So, I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by 3 amazing people: Fits of Wit, Refractory Ramblings From The Darkside, and Serpentine is Here. Follow them now. Like, right now. Don’t make me come to your house and kill you. (Just kidding. You know I love you. Just to be safe, though…)
They’re all wonderful and very different blogs, but they share one common thing: they like me. As far as I’m concerned, that makes you a hero. Seriously though, they’re all great writers and fascinating people who make me laugh, cry, or just see life from a whole new perspective.
I’m relatively new to the blogging game, but everyone has been so awesome and welcoming. You guys have no idea how your words touch me and brighten my day. I really am grateful to have found like-minded people here who wanna talk, give me advice, or just say “hey”. Thank you all for your kind, inspiring, and hilarious words, and thank you for reading this. If you ever meet me in real life and need anything, I’m totally here for you. Thanks again to my wonderful nominators (Fits of Wit, Refractory Ramblings From The Darkside, and Serpentine is Here)!! You guys are amazing <3
Here Are The Rules:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
1. My hair is so long that I have to tie it up to go to the bathroom.
2. I’ve only been to 4 different states outside Pennsylvania (where I live): Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, and Delaware (also technically New York, but only because I went to New York City for the day which I don’t actually count).
3. I’ve been keeping journals since I was about 6 years old, but one time in 8th grade, I had this crazy freak-out renaissance-thing where I burned all my old journals in a glorious blaze and was re-born from the ashes. (I thought that if I started writing more like an adult who had their shit together, my life would follow suit. I was wrong… I pretty much went back to nonsense after a few months.)
4. I was engaged when I was 18 years old because teenagers are really smart…
5. My entire family is from South Jersey, right outside of Philadelphia, and my parents were both one of 6 children so my family is huge. I feel bad because I don’t go to see them even close to as much as I should, but only because I hate driving for that long. (Not even a good excuse.)
6. I was recently(ish) diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I don’t totally understand it yet, but it scares the Hell out of me.
7. I might be an alcoholic (you’ve probably noticed), but I prefer the term “alcohol enthusiast” because I’m not ready to deal with it yet. Lol.
Here are the blogs I’m nominating. I follow so many amazing blogs, and I’d love to nominate so many of them, but these are just some of my favorites, my friends, or some that I really enjoy. If you nominated me, you won’t be on here, but you totally would be if you hadn’t hit me up first. :)
Well, that’s it for me now. I’ll post again either tonight or sometime this weekend. Thanks again, everybody!! I love you all <3